Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thailand Medical Tourism

We can help you determine exactly what you need and provide an accurate Free Quote within 24 hours for medical tourism in Thailand. Patients often ask about liposuction when they need a tummy-tuck or shop for a breast lift when a breast augmentation would be better.

That is not necessary with our Free Quote and when you E-mail pictures. There is NO place including your home town where you can get information as easily at No Cost! If you don't have pictures but would really like to know if ThaiMakeOver.com offers the savings you are looking for, simply complete the Free Quote form and request a procedure price quote.

Are you considering cosmetic surgery?

Investigating your options is the first step. Cosmetic surgery is done well here and most procedures are a bargain for most nationalities. I believe if you spend some time on our site you it will answer many of your questions, and if you use the free quote form you will understand within 24 hours how much you will save with ThaiMakeOver.com.

In May of 2000 I came here for my first surgery after visiting multiple Thailand hospitals. Following that trip, I periodically offered help to friends traveling to Thailand for their medical needs, and later a few internet clients from my first web site. In 2004 I moved here permanently with my family, bought a home, opened and licensed our business. We are well known and respected here in the medical community with a growing list of satisfied patients.

As a prospective patient what you want to know is:
  1. What can ThaiMed do for you?
  2. How much will it cost?
  3. Will you feel comfortable using us?
We are open Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm Bangkok Time.

The best option to Contact Us is to call me during our business hours. Toll free for Australians and Americans In less than five minutes you will know prices for the procedures you ask about and if you think you'll be comfortable coming here and using us.

We are uniquely qualified to understand your needs and to provide you the best service:
  • I have done what you are planning and did it successfully. See my personal makeover Before & After Photos.
  • I answer or return all phone calls personally. If I do not answer, please leave a message and I will return your call 9:00am - 9:00pm your time.
  • I am married to a Thai so I believe I understand things here as well as any foreigner.
  • Finally I am building a business and my online reputation. So I only want patients that I know I can help. If we have not done what you need I will tell you.
  • I will tell you exactly what I can deliver, how many such cases we have done and the actual costs, Guaranteed!
After you call, within 5 minutes you will know if ThaiMakeOver.com is a viable option for you. There is no other place to get this information as easily. You may ask for specific procedures, but it is better to attach pictures to your request for a Free Quote to get a recommendation from the doctor too! We will send you a reply, including a surgeon's recommendations with a price quote that includes everything. Everything is explained. There will be no surprises with ThaiMakeOver.com.

We use only proven providers and Bangkok hospital locations. Doctors and hospitals who are seeking international patients, who want to build their businesses too, and are not over crowded and can provide attention.

We live in Thailand with a staff that lives here full time. We all get our dental and medical care from the same people where we take our international patients. If somebody else tells you they can do this, ask them what that surgeon has done for them!

Sincerely,

Mike Brennan
CEO
Thailand Medical Tourism

No comments: